Neighbour Aid Social Support
Staff and Volunteers of the Neighbour Aid Social Support program provide the following services:
Activities / Outings
- Visit a friend or relative
- Visit the library
- Go to the movies
- Wander through the local garden nursery
- Go on a coastal drive
- Go to a coffee shop or the beach
- Attend Community or exercise groups
- Individual or small group
- Other activities as resources allow.
Multicultural Social Support – Groups and outings for Culturally and Linguistically Diverse Clients (CALD)
Visiting – A volunteer visits a client in their own home to provide friendship and companionship
Telephoning – Either a daily call to make sure a client is comfortable, safe and well, or regular weekly call for a friendly chat.